Aaction Traffic assures the highest standards in safety and quality assurance
Our Company has developed a strong safety culture within our workforce. We encourage reporting of hazards before they become an incident. We believe that safety is everybody’s responsibility and everyone has a duty of care to themselves and their fellow worker/s. We have procedures in place for incident reporting to ensure that any safety issues that arise are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Registration and Accreditations.
- Transport and Main Roads Department Registered, Certificate 0202
- AS/NZS ISO 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- DEEWR Fair Work Australia Compliance Certification
- Member of the Traffic Management Association of Queensland
- Member of the Traffic Management Association of Australia
- Aaction Traffic Services Pty Ltd Union Instrument of Agreement
- Third Party and Public Liability Insurance – $20M with Lloyds of London
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Contractor’s Machinery & Plant Insurance; Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Work Cover Insurance – compliant with DEEWR.
Compliance to Acts/Regulation and Standards
- Work Health and Safety Acts and Regulations
- Environmental Act
- National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry 2008
- Fair Work Australia Act 2011
- Work Cover Act 2013
- Wage Standards – governed by the modern Award
- Traffic Control Accreditation Scheme 2015
- Transport Operations Regulation 2005
- Electrical Safety Regulation 2013
- Department of Transport and Main Roads – Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices Part 5 (Works on Roads) 6th Edition 2014
Download our Company Profile & Capability Statements
Aaction Traffic specialises in providing top quality traffic control, planning and management services. Our vision is to be an innovative Whole of Life asset manager that can deliver complex projects across any stage of our client’s value chain. We are committed to delivering added value to our customers operations by identifying and anticipating their needs and expectations.
In order to achieve this objective, it is our policy to implement an effective, planned and continually improved quality management system, which is inclusive of all key business systems and processes supporting the implementation of the strategy of the Organisation. The quality management system will ensure compliance with the relevant quality management standards and other standards, statutory and regulatory requirements, as relevant to the Organisation.
Aaction Traffic specialises in delivering quality traffic control service and management to clients all over Queensland.
At Aaction Traffic a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is a key part of our business.
This is achieved through:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services;
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Strategies will include:
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- Providing ongoing education and training for all our employees;
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation;
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
At Aaction Traffic, your privacy is important to us. We’re committed to ensuring that your privacy is respected and maintained at all times. Aaction Traffic complies with privacy laws and Australia’s National Privacy Principles as well as our existing obligations of confidentiality.